07 July 2014

New Orleans - Sculpture Garden...



These are the last of the photos that I'm sharing from the N.O. trip and they are the crummiest of the crummy by a long shot.  I don't know if it was the heat, the food coma or the fact that I'd taken about a bazillion pictures at Metairie Cemetery earlier on this same day, but I just couldn't get my act together.  I won't even think of showing you the Insectarium photos...yeeeesh!

So, after that wonderful introduction I'm sure you just can't wait to see all the pictures, right?








Right after taking all these (cruddy) photos I beat the pants off Brady in miniature golf.  Yeah!  We almost went kayaking but decided to splurge on Italian ice (me) and homemade cannoli (him) at Angelo Brocato's.  They've been making goodies since 1905 so you know that everything there is pretty darn good...

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE sculpture parks. There is only one near-ish to me, which really sucks but its pretty big so totally worth the trip.

    chloex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you shush! These pics are fun! Looks like a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? Your photos are totally cool and these sculptures look super fun. You guys crammed a lot of cool stuff into one trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all. :) The whole park was such a great experience and we could've seriously have spent the entire day there if it hadn't been quite so hot. Living in Athens these last few years has made me a bit more aware of the southern heat below the Macon Dixon line. Macon, as in GA. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always delighted to hear from folks! Every comment is much appreciated...