Hi Jenn! Would you mind introducing yourself? My name is Jennifer, but you can call me just about anything that starts with the letter J (although I typically prefer Jenn). I blog over at grimmricksen when the mood strikes.
How would you describe your blog?
I just love your artistic prints in your ETSY shop as well as your DIY features! Could you tell us a bit more about your creative process?
Ok, kinda 'spill the beans' time. Would you tell us 4 things about yourself that no one would know/guess?
2. I still have a silk pillow, blanket, and stuffed dog from my toddler days. The pillow has long since been replaced, but I still find it near impossible to sleep without a silk pillowcase, the dog (Luck Pup) doesn't get out much anymore, and the blanket is in tiny shredded pieces now, but they're still a comfort to have around.
3. I'm a natural blonde, but have been dyeing it red off and on since junior high, but I've been a full time redhead of one shade or another for a decade now. I come from an extended family full of red heads and feel I was "robbed" of the gingerness, although I probably wouldn't be so keen on having red hair if it came naturally.
4. I am possibly the clumsiest person you'll ever meet. I've gotten much better in recent years, but I still have difficulty remembering where my limbs are when walking.
Your Bookworm series has been one of my favorite blogger segments and I've come away with sooooo many books that I'm inspired to read thanks to your guests. Now, it's your turn to tell us some of your favorite reads! What are your top 3 books of all time?
1. Little Children by Tom Perrotta
2. Persuasion by Jane Austen
3. The Harry Potter series (because I'm a cheater and can read them over and over and over again)
If you had 2 minutes of free time what would you do?
Can you name 1 thing you can't/couldn't live without?
Any special deals/promos for your blog right now?
I hope y'all will stop by and visit Jenn's blog grimmricksen sooooooon. Be sure to say 'hi', eh?
P.S. Today is the last day to enter the Primrose Hill giveaway!