Have you all met Chantal? She's the mastermind behind the very creative shop/blog PonyChops! I mean, her work is freaking amazing. And today we're lucky enough to have her stop by and share a bit of something with us all...
Hi Guys! My name is Chantal and I blog over at PonyChops. I mainly blog about my own crafts, art & fashion. I regularly post recipes and DIY posts too :)
I was so excited when Jennifer asked me to do a Halloween related guest post because Halloween is my favourite holiday. It's full of crafts, sweets and fancy dress, what more could a girl ask for?
I wanted to share with you all one of my favourite Halloweeny nail designs: Candy Corn Nails. It's super simple to do.
What you will need:
A black nail art pen or a permanent marker
Yellow, Orange & White/Cream nail varnishes
1. Paint the bottom half of your nails yellow. Use as many coats as needed. Leave to dry.
2. Paint a thick orange horizontal line through the middle of each nail. Add extra coats if needed. Leave to dry.
3. Paint a horizontal white/cream stripe across the top of each nail.
4. Once your final stripe has dried, carefully draw around the edges of your nail in black to create a "candy corn" shape.
5. And finally, add a little smiley face to each nail! It actually looks pretty cool without the smiley faces too.
I hope you enjoyed my Candy Corn Nails tutorial! Feel free to pop on round to my blog and introduce yourself!
Thanks Chantal! I'm so glad to have you on the blog!
Ok, everyone go to PonyChops right now. Now. Like, now. You'll be very glad you did! And be sure to say 'hi', won't you?