Inspired by my new camera, and my recent readings about Alfred Steiglitz and Dorothy Norman, I've decided to dedicate the rest of the month of September to photography! I'm beyond excited to learn and share with you. Interested? Here's a small bit of what to expect...
- guest posts galore with photographers and those inspired by photography - insights from the experts as well as creative examples
- tutorials and suggestions for everyone - learn the basics of photography composition and so much more
- tutorials and suggestions for bloggers - learn how to use photography to catch the reader's eye, how to create excellent shoots and backgrounds, staging and so much more
- inspirations and motivations - ranging from sharing examples to words of encouragement
- utilizing photography with social media -learn all the latest tips and tricks
- be a part of change - learn about ways to use photography to promote positive works involving charities, body acceptance inspiration and more
- my own photography adventures - I'm still learning so join me as I find my way around, learn from my mistakes and practice, practice, practice
- themed photo days - maybe with a link up?
- fun - lots and lots and lots of it!
The photography theme officially begins on Thursday since tomorrow I have a great surprise for those of you who blog or would like to see new blogs to follow and/or explore. I've joined my first link up party and I'll be co-hosting the event starting first thing in the morning. Yay! Stop by, take a peek and meet some awesome folks, eh? And feel free to join in!
PS - Does anyone have any suggestions for a good under-eye cream? Those dark circles have got to go!