The day I started this post it was cool and overcast here in Athens...yes, yes and yes. It fit my just-want-to-read-in-bed-and-eat-tater-tots kind of mood. Whenever it's pretty out and I stay inside I feel like I'm robbing myself of outside time. So how lucky was I that I got all of my cull-the-closet-clean-tent-gear-make-the-house-spotless-visit-the-library things done then (this was Monday when the post began) and since then I've been hiking around Athens soaking up this nice 80 degree weather...
Other things that have been happening since Monday morning:
- lots of discussions about the independence vote and what that would mean for Scotland and England
- made crock-pot saag aloo
- seriously culled my closet and took 8 bags of clothes to a local shelter
- cleaned our tent and gear in preparation for FALL CAMPING!
- started watching Supernatural and I love how ridiculous it is (and so much like the X-Files in many ways)
- came thiiiiiiiiiiiis close to chopping off all my hair but I've decided keep my long longs after my Mom showed my some old photos of me with short hair...yeah, not good
- hit over 60 days smoke free and I know this time it's for real because I found some cigarette packs when cleaning our coats and I didn't even flinch when I tossed them out
- took some awesome pictures in the park but then my computer freaked out and I lost them all once they were downloaded and deleted from my camera *shakes fists at sky*